by Dr. Mahendra singh & Dr. Subhas Singh
This is the First Corrected, Re -Translated and Redacted Edition and the second combined edition of the Organon of Medicine in the world.
The errors of Hahnemann in facts and editing have been corrected.
Errors of Dudgeon in translation, information and editing, Boericke's errors of translation, editing, comission and omission and anomalies of the American, German and Indian publishers have been corrected.
The paragraphs of the Prefaces and Introduction along with its Footnotes by Hahnemann, Dudgeon and other translators have been serially numbered.
- Wm. Boericke's Translators
- The translations of Hahnemann's Prefaces by C. E. Wheeler, A.E. Drysdale, Mahendra Singh, C. H. Devrient, C. Wesselhoeft, Jost Kunzli, Steven Decker, & c.
- Dictionary of the difficult words in Prefaces and Introduction.
- Comparative chart of the Paragraphs of Introduction.
- Hahnemann's brief Biography.
- Chronology of Hahnemann's life & works.
- Chronology of creations in Journeys.
- A Chronology of the Editions, Translations and Prints of the Organon.
- Inter-relationship of the Aphorisms of Organon.
- A sketch of Organon.
- Frame of the different editions of Organon.
- Story of delay in publication of 6th edition.