This book will save you money by using "everyday" inexpensive ingredients, save you time with easy, no fuss recipes and improve your health with each nutritional bite.
Vegan chef of one of the top 50 food blogs on the Web, HappyHerbivore.com, Lindsay S. Nixon, creates recipes that show eating a low fat vegan diet is not only healthy but delicious, too.
Now, Nixon combines some of her tastiest recipes in The Happy Herbivore Cookbook, each made with no added fats, using only whole, unprocessed plant-based foods.
With Nixon's help its easy to make healthy food at home in minutes using inexpensive, "everyday" ingredients and tools.
The Happy Herbivore Cookbook includes:
- A variety of recipes from quick and simple to decadent and advanced.
- Helpful hints and cooking tips making home cooking easy and stress-free.
- An easy-to-use glossary demystifying any ingredients that may be new to the reader.
- Pairing suggestions with each recipe to help make menu planning easy and painless.
- Allergen-free recipes, including gluten-free, soy-free and sugar-free.
The Happy Herbivore Cookbook is easy-to-follow with a comprehensive index so you can always find what you're looking for or find a recipe to use up a leftover ingredient. Nixon also provides nutritional analyses; inspiring colorful photographs on nearly every page; funny blurbs at the beginning of each recipe; and chef's notes suggesting variations for each dish. Even the most novice cook will find healthy cooking easy--and delicious!