180 capsules = 136 g
Nutritional supplement with comprehensive vitamin B complex for vitality that can be seen and felt. This special vitamin B complex offers a wide spectrum of action. It contains all B vitamins: vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3 (niacin), choline, vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin B7 (biotin), inositol, vitamin B9 (folic acid), PABA, vitamin B12 (cobalamin).
The daily dose of 1 capsule together with plenty of liquid covers a multiple of the recommended daily dose of all B vitamins.
Vitamin B complex. Each bottle contains 180 capsules (enough for 6 months).
GMO-free, highest quality. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
VEGAN AND WITHOUT THE FOLLOWING ADDITIVES
Vitamin B complex from Unimedica is free of flavourings, colourings, stabilisers, preservatives, separating agents such as magnesium stearate; it is also GMO-free, lactose-free, gluten-free and gelatine-free.
MADE IN GERMANY
Vitamin B complex from Unimedica is produced in Germany in certified facilities.
SPECTRUM OF ACTION
(Recognised by the European Food Safety Authority, EFSA, as verified effects)
The vitamin B complex contributes to:
- Normal energy metabolism (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B12)
- Normal function of the nervous system (B1, B2, B3, B6, B7, B12)
- Normal metabolism of macronutrients (B7)
- Normal psychological function (B1, B3, B6, B7, B9, B12)
- Maintenance of normal hair, skin and mucous membranes (B2, B3, B7)
- Normal heart function (B1)
- Formation (B6, B12) and maintenance of normal red blood cells (B2)
- Normal vision (B2)
- Normal iron metabolism (B2)
- Cell protection from oxidative stress (B2)
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue (B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12)Normal mental function (B5)
- Normal synthesis and normal metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and several neurotransmitters (B5)
- Normal cysteine synthesis (B6)
- Normal homocysteine metabolism (B6, B9, B12, B4 choline)
- Normal protein and glycogen metabolism (B6)
- Normal immune system function (B6, B9, B12)
- Regulation of hormonal function (B6)
- Normal amino acid synthesis (B9)
- Normal blood formation (B9)
- Cell division (B9, B12)
- Normal fat metabolism and liver function (choline)
Without genetic technology
Capsule shell: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, calcium D-pantothenate, nicotinamide, choline bitartate, para-aminobenzoic acid, inositol, thiamine monocitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose, rice bran, methylcobalamin, D-biotin, pteroylmonoglutamic acid.
Important Notes: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended intake stated. Do not take during pregnancy or lactation.
Recommended consumption:Take 1 capsule daily with sufficient liquid.
Keep closed, cool, dry and protected from light. Store out of reach of small children.
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||40 mg||3636%|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamine)||500 µg||20000%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavine)||15 mg||1071%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacine)||110 mg||688%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||20 mg||1429%|
|Vitamin B7 (Biotine)||400 µg||800%|
|Vitamin B9 (Folsäure)||400 µg||200%|
NRV*:* (1 capsule)
** Percentage of the nutrient reference values according to Regulation VO (EU) 1169/2011 (LMIV).
*** No nutrient reference values known.
Narayana Verlag GmbH, Blumenplatz 2, 79400 Kandern, Germany