“Hahnemann was wrong about miasms” - but only in terms of the period of time he thought necessary for miasms to become generally accepted …
Provocatively and humorously, John Saxton, homeopathic teacher and mentor of several generations of British homeopaths, gets to grips with two of homeopathy‘s most controversial themes – miasms and bowel nosodes – in this three-hour contribution. The result is a persuasive description of the significance and practical application of these issues. He comprehensively presents Hahnemann‘s miasms as a functional concept in terms of the derailing of physiological reaction patterns of regulation, production and destruction, also placing the concept of miasms both in historical terms and in relation to modern models of the miasms.
In the second part he describes the development of the bowel nosodes, differentiating them from probiotics and describing how to use them in practice. An overview of each bowel nosode with its associated homeopathic remedy rounds off the presentation.
A fascinating and informative talk for all homeopaths, not just veterinarians.
• Basics / new miasms and remedies / clinical applications
• Miasmatic approach to cancer
• Case: growth on the tongue: Thuja
• Case: chronic degenerative myelopathy with Syphilinum 30 C as intermediate remedy
• Bowel flora, health and probiotics
• Yale, Paterson & Bach and their work
• Bowel nosodes and their themes
• Miasmatic relationships of bowel nosodes
• Application of bowel nosodes
• Special problems for bowel nosodes – skin, vaccinosis
• Case: vaccinosis: Thuja
• Case: Epilepsy
The DVDs include the recording of the second Veterinary Congress from April 19th. to April 21st. of 2013 in Badenweiler.
You can also purchase the complete DVD set of the Homeopathy for Animals - the second Veterinary Congress