product no. 15150
Imperfect copy: Book corners are slightly dented.
Reduced from € 62.- to only € 55,-
The Scientifically Intuitive Case Witnessing Process: The Journey of Three Steps - Imperfect copy
About the book:
One of the biggest achievements for a homoeopathic doctor is reaching a comprehensive understanding of his patients so that he can find a simillimum for them. And this is where the importance of case taking comes in. Dr. Dinesh's scientifically intuitive case witnessing process (a uniquely designed case taking model) helps a homoeopath reach the deepest core of the patient with relative ease. The entire process is completely scientific, human-centric, simple, and reproducible. Furthermore, anyone, be that a traditional classical homoeopath or a contemporary classical homoeopath, can make use of the CWP with ease and success.
In this book, you will find (with case examples):
- Exploration of the connecting thread that runs through the myriad of homeopathic approaches , ranging from the traditional Hahnemannian approach to the contemporary classical era; ultimately, Dr.Chauhan unites them in a comprehensive vision
- The A to Z of the Case Witnessing Process (CWP): Introduction, importance, aims and objectives
- The Three fundamental Steps of the CWP: Passive, Active, and Active-Active CWP (Importance, Application, as well as pointers for progressing from steps 1-3)
- Possible obstructions one may face, and the appropriate techniques of case taking, such as Denial, Projection, Dissociation, Internal witnessing, etc., etc., to tackle such obstructions in a case and pointers that help one know WHICH technique to use WHEN
- A study of WHEN, HOW and WHAT healing awareness takes place in the patient during the case interview
- A path-breaking concept: “Healing the Healer”. The therapeutic effect of the CWP on the healer
- Numerous sketches of hand gestures made by patients, drawings that bring to life the illustrative cases presented in the book
The X-Factor of the book:
Oomphoo is a delightful new element in this book. Co-author of this book, Oomphoo is a comic character who is the reader’s friend, as well as a commentator on--and critic of--Dinesh’s work. Oomphoo makes comments throughout the book. His remarks are designed to prompt the reader to think more deeply about the points being explored by Dr. Chauhan and to do so in the context of joy and laughter.