1 DVDs, DVD
product no. 15878
Horse Personalities and Their Physical Signs in Homeopathy - 1 DVD
Veterinary Congress - April 19, 2013 in Badenweiler Germany
only a few in stock, ready to ship within one working day
free shipping above 146.87 US$
“Portrait means showing something so it can be recognised again“ – this is precisely what Christiane Krüger achieves in great style with this 2½-hour presentation. The listener is given an impressively lively picture of horse personalities.
Christiane Krüger emphasises that the physical characteristics always need to be included here, not just the mind.
Illustrating each remedy in her talk with a succinct example case, the veterinarian with 30 years of experience in the treatment of horses presents the characteristic features and key physical aspects of the remedies, such as how they affect the hooves. The remedies discussed include Sepia, Arsenicum album, Argentum nitricum, Antimonium crudum, Pulsatilla, Natrium phosphoricum, Thuja, Carcinosinum, Causticum.
The clinical applications for the most important illnesses of horses are, of course, discussed – such as for Natrium phosphoricum the topics of hyperacidity, overfeeding and metabolic problems, as well as sepsis following birth, skin
problems, colic, saddle calluses, laminitis and behavioural problems.
Despite the wealth of specialist knowledge, this talk manages to be entertaining and fascinating and will appeal equally well to both veterinarians and horselovers…
• Basics of homeopathy
• Horse portraits
• Uterine sepsis in a Noriker mare: Lach., Kreos., Sep.
• Sepia life story
• Case: sleeplessness due to hunger: Lycopodium
• Case: coughing: Lycopodium
• Case: fear and old wounds: Phos., Nit-ac., Ars.
• Case: behavioural disturbances, marasmus: Argentum nitricum
• Case: hoof abscess, saddle calluses, behaviour of stallions: Antimonium crudum
• Case: fear when alone: Pulsatilla
• Case: summer eczema: Nat-phos., Carc.
• Case: itch and skin rash: Thuja
• Case: coughing and lameness: Caust.
• Case: lameness, contracted hooves: Caust.
The DVDs include the recording of the second Veterinary Congress from April 19th. to April 21st. of 2013 in Badenweiler.
You can also purchase the complete DVD set of the Homeopathy for Animals - the second Veterinary Congress
of Horse Personalities and Their Physical Signs in Homeopathy - 1 DVD
Your review helps other customers to choose the right product.