About the book:
Homeopathy is now widely accepted as a potent form of medicine both by the medical profession and by natural therapists. Homeopathic remedies are safe, natural, fast-acting and effective.
This comprehensive reference book, written by two leading homeopaths, is for all parents who wish to treat their children in first aid situations and for the common complaints and diseases of childhood.
This book includes:·
· An introduction to homeopathy - how it helps the body’s own healing process
· An A-Z of homeopathic first aid treatment
· An A-Z of common conditions and childhood diseases and how to treat them
· Treating your child's emotional and developmental Problems with homeopathy
· Guidance on when your doctor's or homeopath's advice should be sought.
About the authors:
Gabrielle Pinto and Murray Feldman practice and teach homeopathy in the United Kingdom, Canada and the USA. Between them they have more than 30 years' clinical experience as homeopaths, treating a wide variety of acute and chronic conditions in children.