1094 pages, hb
product no. 00173
Printed in India - Indian quality
We expect this title to be available again in approximately 7 to 8 weeks.
Homoeopathic Drug Pictures
A great book of a great homeopath. Excerpts and cases from articles by Hahnemann, T.F. Allen, Hering, Burnett, Kent, Clarke, Farrington and others are blended with Tyler's own experience in 125 lively remedy descriptions. An exceptionally readable book.
An invaluable piece of work on remedy pictures portrayed from author's own experience & well supported by generous quotes from Hahnemann, T.F. Allen, Hering, Burnett, Farrington, Kent& Clarke. Useful background to each drug picture has been provided with respect to its history, source, preparation, use & comparative aspect. Tyler's liberal inclusion of cases, articles & letters from multiple sources enriches each remedy picture and widens the scope of this work as a handy reference. A captivating writing style and sublime description of various particulars make this literature simply fascinating to read. 125 classical drug pictures collected together in one complete volume. Also included in these descriptions are quotes from the masters and real life clinical cases.
- 125 remedy pictures portrayed with quotations from Hahnemann, T. F. Allen, Hering,
Burnett, Farrington, Kent, and Clarke, others, as well as Tyler's own experience
- For every medicine Tyler presents valuable background information, including history of use and preparation, and often compares each remedy with one (or more) closely similar remedies
- Gives interesting histories and anecdotes for most of the remedies along with listing the
"black-letter" or keynote Symptoms and quotes widely from past masters of Homeopathy
- Tyler's remedy differentials are very carefully described
- Inclusion of cases, articles, and letters from multiple sources enriches the picture of the remedies and gives this work an encyclopedic scope
Comments by Historian Julian Winston:
Her flowing, narrative style makes this an exceptionally readable book, and a great book for the neophyte. Of course, one should look at her writing with a view to the historical perspective; when she says of a remedy type, 'look out the window you can see this type in the street,' please remember she is talking about the mid-1930's in London and not in the present day in San Francisco!
This book is not available at the moment.
Below you find other books of this author and books about similar subjects.