Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders “Homeopathy can work miracles“
The Indian psychiatrist Mahesh Gandhi sees countless cases of mental illness in his busy practice. He brings this wealth of experience to bear in his inspiring talk with a series of cases on the issue of obsessive-compulsive disorders and their causes, as well as the remedies and remedy groups often indicated.
At the start of his talk, he presents two apparently easy-to-solve Boron cases.
Mahesh Gandhi then presents the following remedies in detail:
- Calcium nitricum
- Kalium bromatum
- Self-injury – Lac caninum
- Crotalus cascavella
Together with rubrics and extracts of the remedy provings, he elucidates the theme of obsessive-compulsive isorders, also using the rows and columns of the periodic table, the snakes and the Rosids.
It is both moving and motivating to see how in his top-class cases the homeopathic remedy works like a dream ...
- Boron case 1: obsessive repetition and exaggerated perfectionism
- Boron case 2: youth develops a kind of “double,” tics
- Case: Calcium nitricum
- Case: Kalium bromatum
- Case: self-harm – Lac caninum
- Case: Crotalus cascavella
- Case: Mancinella
- Case: Anacardium
- Explanation of the special characteristics of obsessivecompulsive disorders
You can also purchase the complete DVD set of the Mental Health Congress 2013.