Play length: ca. 4 hrs 30 mins
4 CDs in decorative case
"Key to the understanding of all elements is the understanding of the noble gases."
Jeremy Sherr has done intensive homeopathic research on the six noble gases that are presently known. Some of them were studied in large, world-wide provings of homeopathic remedies. The experience gained with numerous patients comes in addition.
In Helium, the first element of the group of the noble gases, problems concerning the human incarnation are predominant. Sherr describes mystic coherent experiences and the encountering divinity, universal love and infinity.
"Dreaming of building the perfect house full of light, but never manifesting it"
Based on selected Helium cases Sherr clarifies the essence and the indication of this remedy: more often it is needed by people not fully incarnated, with body and soul in separation. They dream of a perfect life, but can only implement parts of their wish.
A terrific insight into an yet unknown family of homeopathic remedies, the noble gases, and an overview of its first representative: Helium.
CD 1 (62:12)
1. Noble gases: dynamic materia medica (07:57)
2. Structure of noble gases / Element 118 (07:17)
3. Noble gas provings / Noble gases and chakras (07:16)
4. Noble gases and the genesis (07:55)
5. Helium proving: antecedents / 4 simultaneous provings (04:47)
6. Helium C200: mind symptoms (07:41)
7. More helium symptoms / crossed phenomena - symbolic relations (08:07)
8. Religious themes, perfectionism (05:29)
9. Helium C1000: Dream of the proving / Near death experience (05:40)
CD 2 (70:36)
1. Helium and the meaning of life / Process of reincarnation (08:27)
2. Case 1: Late delivery / Dream / Delivery after Helium / Soul of light (07:07)
3. Axes of the universe / Passivity or absolute action (06:14)
4. Differentation of Helium and similar remedies: China / Emptiness, fullness (06:32)
5. Sulfur / Cannabis (07:04)
6. Case 2: Depression / Medical history, personality, dreams (06:40)
7. Suggestions for remedies / Repertorisation / Case analysis (09:14)
8. Symptom order / New repertorisation (10:38)
9. J. Sherr's "Repertory of mental qualities" / Methodology (08:33)
CD 3 (68:41)
1. Methodology: Case analysis / Bönninghausen (06:54)
2. Rubric generation (07:12)
3. Helium C1000 / Incarnation / Comparison to Hydrogenium (09:39)
4. Encounter with the divine / First day of creation / Maze (06:23)
5. Refusal of incarnation / Truth and lie (07:43)
6. Case 3: Fear of life / symptoms, dreams / Helium C1000: reaction (08:53)
7. Shadow of Helium / Separation of body and mind (04:38)
8. Case 4: Abuse / Background and dreams / Helium C1000 (08:55)
9. Aconit C200 / Repeating Helium C1000 (08:21)
CD 4 (48:50)
1. Higher dimensions / The quadrinomial soul / Incarnation through recombination (10:15)
2. Singularity and development of dimensions / Helium as an example (07:39)
3. Questions: Helium and near death experiences / Hydrogenium and the acids (05:42)
4. Case 5: Hatred of rats / Symptoms / Discussion / Calcium silicata (08:23)
5. Case analysis / Process after calc-sil. (07:44)
6. Question about the proving method / The two sides of homoeopathy / Science and magic (09:04)
Scola Asclepia Berlin, von-Delden-Haus, 16./18. November 2012