Ekayan tust has been formed by Dr. Bhawisha Joshi, Dr. Shachindra Joshi & Dr. Zahid Panchi to promote independant growth in Homoeopathy. The trust has created an unique platform to bring various views on Homoeopathy to the Indian doctors. The trust aims to reach out to students and doctors in all parts of the country to make them confident in their presctiptions.
Jan Scholten and Drs. Bhawisha and Shachindra Joshi came together for a 3-day seminar on advances in Pattern based prescription in Homoeopathy.
Dr. Jan Scholten spoke for 2 days on his approach in prescribing Plant remedies using the base of the periodic table.
Drs. Bhawisha & Shachindra Joshi spoke about their understanding and prescribing animal remedies using their MAP based on the periodic table.
- Overview of the plant table by Scholten.
- Joshis` Map of remedies (mineral, plant and animal remedies on one grid).
- Dialogue between the genius, Jan Scholten, and the Joshis` on the plant theory.
- Simplified explanation of Jan Scholten`s plant theory.
- Cases and plant remedies of Materia medica - common and rare.
- Cases of mammal remedies - Lac lox, Lac rhesus, Panthera tigris, Lac caninum, Lac equinum, etc.