CDL or CDS (chlorine dioxide solution)
Use biocidal products with care. Before use always read the label and product information!
Ready-to-use solution to treat drinking water
CDL/CDS 0.3% chlorine dioxide ready-to-use solution from Unimedica contains in each bottle 0.3 ml chlorine dioxide dissolved in 100 ml water. Manufactured using a distillation process to the highest standards of purity and safety.
CDL/CDS 0.3% chlorine dioxide ready-to-use solution from Unimedica can be used to treat drinking water above all in an emergency, on holiday, especially when camping or at home for the emergency treatment of bacteria, legionella, viruses, fungi and mites. The solution is ready-to-use and can easily be used. The solution is not authorised for medicinal application!
Solutions of chlorine dioxide in water are yellow to brown-yellow, strongly oxidising and non-explosive.
Each bottle of CDL/CDS from Unimedica contains 100 ml of chlorine dioxide solution.
Important information on the storage of CDL:
After taking delivery, let the CDL cool down in the refrigerator. At temperatures over 10° C, the chlorine dioxide evaporates from the water. When cooled, the chlorine dioxide is again absorbed by the water.
After use, always store the bottle firmly closed and in a cool place.
Ingredients:Chlorine dioxide solution (< 0.30% solution in water). Ready-to-use solution for drinking water treatment
2-4 drops of the chloride dioxide solution per liter of drinking water used with an exposure time of 1-2 minutes.
Store dry, upright, well closed and cool (ideally below 11 degrees in the refrigerator). Must not get into the hands of children!
Narayana Verlag GmbH, Blumenplatz 2, 79400 Kandern, Germany